2015 Lawyers Insurance Fund Program Report
Insurance Issues is an annual report published each year by the Lawyers Insurance Fund and reports on changes in the insurance program and policy. The program report includes any policy wording changes, as well as statistics on claims and potential claims.
The 2015 Lawyers Insurance Program Reports summary:
- Reports on the 2015 insurance program policy and revisions
- Reviews statistics on claims and potential claims
- Highlights a free risk-management presentation
- Reports on LIF’s role in the Law Society
- Reports on an upcoming resource – “My Insurance Program: Questions and Answers”
Click here to read the full 2015 Insurance Issues: Program Report
You can view previous year’s reports on The Law Society of BC Website – Insurance Issues
Phaedra Andrusiak, BSc, LL.B
Account Manager, Executive Liability
HUB International PROFESSIONAL specialists are based in Vancouver. Our longstanding relationships with the best providers in the business allow us to deliver the solution that serve you best. With HUB, you can run your business knowing that you are headed in the right direction.